Monday, June 20, 2011

A Blueprint for Spiritual Leadership

You never know what you will run across when you are reading your Bible.  I normally kind of skim through those last parts of Paul's letters where he sends greetings to people we otherwise don't know about, but sometimes he throws a little nugget in there that really has a lot packed in.  Several months ago, I cam across 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 and God showed me that in those short little verses, we find a great blueprint for what it takes to be an effective spiritual leader.

Listen to this episode


Download this episode (right click and save)

**As a Fathers' Day gift to me, my 3-year-old son Joseph sang the special music.  This is only the audio (so you miss his dance number during the musical interlude), but I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and are blessed as much as I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment